Digital Transformation: A Must for Businesses of All Sizes
Digital Transformation (DT or DX) is more than a catchphrase. It is different from digitization and computerization; business operates on both and has for decades. Because each business is unique, Digital Transformation’s definition is different for every organization. It is a cultural, organization-wide operational change of an industry or a business network of stakeholders. In simplest terms, it replaces traditional practices with digital technologies -- it is revamping business for the digital age. DT (or DX) uses technology to generate distinct modes of doing business to drive growth in potential and current markets. Digital transformation requires a mindset change and strategy that evaluates goals, the current situation, and how to push forward on the transformational journey.
Why It’s Important
The topic is critical to businesses around the world; digitally transformed organization can be more agile, innovative, customer-centric, streamlined, and efficient. DT allows you to reimagine customer engagement and meet changing market requirements. DT adds value to every customer interaction. Ultimately, it means asking what your technology is capable of and how to adapt the organization and processes to maximize the value of technology investments.
Why do Businesses Need Digital Transformation?
The truth of the matter is survival. Leveraging digital transformation to improve customer experience is one reason. For example, a forward-thinking company embraces social media to extend service offerings it meets customers on their chosen platform.
Also, it encourages businesses to rethink traditional concepts of teams and departments. The growth of social media changes customer service, advertising marketing, and sales. While this doesn’t mean having customer service reps or salespeople manage marketing campaigns, it does mean connecting departments to work synergistically.
Five Ways Digital Transformation Changes Companies
DT creates competitive advantages; businesses become streamlined, agile, and customer centric.
- Keeping up with emerging customer demands – this means customer-centric experiences create deepened customer relationships
- Improved efficiency and performance –time saved with automated processes and digitized procedures
- Geographic expansion – this means an increased global reach
- Empowered workforce – employees develop advanced skillsets using advanced technologies
Keys to Digital Transformation Success
The practice isn’t one size fits all. A successful DT journey depends on who is in place to execute and manage the process -- having the right talent in an organization is critical. Investing in talent with a blend of advanced technical know-how and business knowledge is a DT objective.
Pivoting to a DT-based mindset requires turns and growth of fundamental business characteristics:
- Leadership. The right mindset starts at the top; successful leaders have a clear purpose in adding new technologies and are forward-thinking when looking for opportunities.
- Audacity: be bold
- The organization knows why they want to make the change – this means understanding the value both internally and for customers
- Strategy – this comes back to leadership. Strategic changes happen parallel to change management initiatives.
- Internal DT evangelism – this drives transformation projects forward
Categories of Digital Transformation
- Digital marketing strategy: engage customers through social media channels
- Web & mobile development: responsive websites, custom mobile apps, hybrid apps, and native applications
- Big data & analytics: this includes business intelligence (BI), data visualization, predictive analysis, real-time analytics, and more. Big data is a term for large, difficult-to-manage volumes of unstructured and structured data. Analytics means finding insights that help organizations make strategic business decisions.
- Ecommerce development: selling services and products online with enhanced marketing and customer communication
- User interface (UI) & User experience: optimized functionality for easy navigation
- Innovate solutions: cloud services, Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, chatbots
How V2Soft Helps Organizations
We help businesses stay competitive. Our digital transformation solutions help companies stay ahead of the competition by leveraging innovative technologies, creating, and implementing DT strategy, providing digital services, and harnessing data. Our solutions mean a more efficient workforce, faster go to markets, and better customer experience. V2Soft’s digital transformation services enhance business value and help clients outpace challenges along the way.
Digital Transformation Services
- Digital Marketing Strategy – V2Soft creates and manages social content to ensure businesses have a maximized social media presence and connect your brand with customers and potential customers.
- Web and Mobile Development – take your business to the next level with a deeper connection to your customers. V2Soft designs, develops, and deploys custom mobile apps and improves clients’ web presence. We can help you enhance your and your customers’ online experience with attractive interfaces, easy-to-navigate interfaces, and exceptional functionality. We focus on accessibility, responsiveness, and ease of use with websites, hybrid applications, and native applications.
- Big Data and Analytics – we provide advanced, integrated, and customized big data and analytics enterprise solutions by leveraging our partnerships with industry leaders, including Horton Works, Cloudera, Qlik, and IBM. Our services include Business Intelligence (BI), data visualization, and predictive, descriptive, and real-time analytics.
- Ecommerce Development – making purchases via digital devices is the norm. V2Soft offers robust, secure ecommerce solutions, so your organization benefits from this technology.
- User Interface and User Experience (UI/UX) Design makes it easy for your customers to interact with your website and mobile app. Our designers combine innovative thinking and optimized functionality to produce intuitive, functional user interfaces so your customers keep returning.
- Innovation Solutions – V2Soft is on the cutting edge of technology. We help businesses drive forward and stay competitive. DT tools we can add to your business include cloud services, IoT (Internet of Things), artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
Let V2Soft help you gain a competitive edge, build brand consistency, and create enjoyable user experiences for your customers.