Date of Last Revision: April 18, 2022.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This Policy applies to information we collect through the Website and when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy. This Policy does not apply to information collected by: (a) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or (b) any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect
As further described below, when you use or otherwise access the Website and use our Services, we may collect information in multiple ways, including when you provide information directly to us, and when we passively collect information from your browser or device.
Information That You Provide Directly to Us
We collect information from you (including, but not limited to, your name, email address, and location) when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys, provide us with feedback, fill out forms on the Website, or use certain Services.
We collect this information for the purposes described below in the section entitled, Our Use of Information Collected. While you are under no obligation to directly provide us with such information, should you choose to withhold such information, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services or all areas of the Website.
We reserve the right, but do not have the obligation, to review and monitor such posting or any other content on our Services, and to remove posting or content that may be viewed as inappropriate or offensive to others.
Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected
- Device & Usage Information: When you interact with the Website, we automatically receive and store certain information from devices that you use to access the Platform. This information, including for example device identifiers and MAC addresses, is collected passively using various technologies, and includes the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to the Platform, your operating system, and may include location data through an IP address that identifies the city and state where you logged into the Platform or your precise geo-location if you have permitted your mobile device to provide that information to us. V2Soft may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by V2Soft affiliates, agents or service providers.
- Aggregated Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Website, V2Soft often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on information we collect. We may de-identify and/or aggregate the information collected through the Website for research purposes or any other purposes, and we may share this data with our affiliates, agents, business Partners, or other third parties.
- Location Information: When you access the Website for information on products or services that you may request information for, that you provide your city or town and state of residence. We may also use your location information in an aggregate way, as described above in the "Aggregated Data" section.
Our Use of Information Collected
Our Disclosure of Information Collected Through the Platform
There are certain circumstances in which we may share information collected through the Website with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, similar event, or steps taken in anticipation of such events (e.g., due diligence in a transaction), all collected information including your user information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants, Vendors and Related Third Parties: V2Soft, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions on its behalf, and we may provide access to or share your information with these companies, so they can perform services for us. Examples of such functions include marketing, mailing information, data storage, security, fraud preventions, payment processing, legal services, and maintaining databases. In addition, if you request information regarding certain services, we may communicate your information with third parties who provide those services.
- Your consent: We may share your information in the event that you consent to the sharing of your information. For example, we may partner with third party organizations, service providers, Organizers and Partners to arrange for services. If you consent to our delivering your contact information to a specific partner, we may share, with the partner organization, your name, email address and other information you’ve provided in connection with your event. Asking us to provide your information to a third party or requesting more information on a third party through our platform means that you consent to delivery of your information to such third party.
- Analytics: We may use third-party web analytics services on our Website, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology previously described in the “Cookies and other electronic technologies” section to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive, and provide certain features to you. The information (including your IP address) collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. This information may be used to place interest-based advertisements on the Platform. This may result in you seeing advertisements for our Website when you visit other websites. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
- Children: Our Website is not designed for use by individuals under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use the Website and/or submit any information through the Website. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to V2Soft through the Website, please contact us at Legal@V2Soft.com, and we will delete that information from our databases to the extent required by law.
- Security: V2Soft has implemented technical and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Data provided via the Website from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. For example, limiting access to information only to employees and authorized service providers who need to know such information for the purposes of this Privacy Notice. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Website may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to V2Soft via the Internet.
- Do-Not-Track Signals: Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. To learn more about Do Not Track, you can do so here.
- Retention of your information: We will only retain the information to the extent permitted or required by applicable laws. When you delete your account, it may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to remove your information from our systems and records. Information or social posts or messages may remain on the Website after you delete your account.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- California and Delaware “Do Not Track” Disclosures: California and Delaware law require us to indicate whether we honor “Do Not Track” settings in your Web browser concerning targeted advertising. At this time, there is no worldwide uniform or consistent industry standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating “Do Not Track” signals. Thus, like many other websites and online services, we do not currently respond to any “Do Not Track” browser requests.
- Data Security: We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
VISITING THE PLATFORM FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
V2Soft is located in the United States. The services described within the Platform are directed only at customers in the United States. If you are visiting the Platform, or any part thereof, from outside of the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States and maintained on computers or servers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. By using any portion of our Platform, you understand and consent to the transfer of your information to the United States and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy. EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
Other Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Website and Services is subject to the Terms of Service at https://www.V2Soft.com/terms and such other terms, which may be made available to you in connection with your use of the Website or Services.
Office: 300 Enterprise Ct. Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Phone: 866-9V2SOFT / 248-904-1700